How to colorize a layered template in Paint Shop Pro
All of my templates will open up in the psp progam as well as PS and PS Elements.
1. Open up your layered file
2. Open up your layer palette in paint shop this needs to be open and visible to be able to pick the layer you want selected to colorize.
3. Once you pick the layer highlight it in the layer palette to do this just click on the layer in the palette.
4. Go to selections-select all-float-then de-float
5. Add a new raster layer and flood fill this layer with the color of choice.
6. Remove the template layer as if you leave it will leave an ugly outline. So it is important to always remove this template layer.
7. You can do shading by using the inner shade tool in paint shop pro if desired but not required.
8. Once you have your colorizing completed and all your template layers removed, save as a png or jpeg file.
If you are interested in a tutorial for Photoshop colorizing please shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org